Lent at St. Stephen
Our Mission Statement
We, the parishioners of St. Stephen parish, a Roman Catholic faith community, strive to live the Gospel message and answer Jesus' call to holiness through Stewardship, Service to others, and Sacramental worship.
Catholic Services Appeal (CSA) 2019
The annual Catholic Services Appeal (CSA) draws together all Catholics in the Diocese of Grand Rapids in a unique way in the service of the Lord. Every financial gift to the CSA helps sustain programs that would not otherwise be possible through one individual or parish "So Faith May Flourish." In a time when our world is becoming increasingly secularized, these works of evangelization, charity and education carry a renewed importance, both in our 11-county diocese and throughout the world. Watch this educational video to find out all the ways your CSA pledge can fulfill our call to be good Stewards of the Church.
- Daily Mass: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. in the Chapel of the Parish Office (located on Rosewood Avenue, north of the church).
- Mass will be celebrated on Fridays that the school is in session at 9:00 a.m. in the School Gym (enter through the Reed Street entrance). If school is not in session, Mass will be celebrated at 9:00 a.m. in the Chapel of the Parish Office.
- Weekend Mass: Saturday, 4:30 p.m., Sunday 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. in the School Gym (enter through the Reed Street entrance)
- Tuesday 5:30 p.m. in Father Nolan's office (located inside the Parish Office on Rosewood Avenue, north of church)
- Saturday 3:30 p.m. in the Konrad Room (lower level on the north end of the School, enter through the Reed Street entrance)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Wednesday 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel of the Parish Office (located on Rosewood Avenue, north of the church).
Download our easy-to-follow construction map (26 KB, PDF) to navigate our campus during the renovation process!
Saturday (vigil): 4:30 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM & 10:30 AM
Daily: 8:30 a.m. M, Tue, and W
9:00 a.m. F
We invite you to join us and encourage you to send your questions or comments.
Our parish and school is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Register to be a Parishioner
We extend a warm welcome to new parishioners. Please contact the Parish Office for information and registration.