Our Mission Statement
We, the parishioners of St. Stephen parish, a Roman Catholic faith community, strive to live the Gospel message and answer Jesus' call to holiness through Stewardship, Service to others, and Sacramental worship.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Saturday 3:30 PM, or by appointment 616.243.8998 ext. 201
Sacrament of Baptism
- Please contact the Parish Office to schedule a baptism. Parents expecting their first child must attend a baptismal class.
Sacrament of Confirmation
- Please contact the Parish Office for arrangements.
Sacrament of Marriage
- Please contact the Parish Office at least six months in advance of intended date. Pre-Cana is required for all those entering into the Sacrament of Marriage.
Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick
- Please inform the Parish Office if someone in your family is sick, homebound, or hospitalized.
Saturday 4:30 PM, Sunday 8:30 AM & 10:30 AM
Weekdays 8:30 AM, Monday through Friday
We invite you to join us and encourage you to send your questions or comments.
Our parish and school is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Register to be a Parishioner
We extend a warm welcome to new parishioners. Please contact the Parish Office for information and registration.